Integrated management system: Quality, environment, occupational health and safety, R&D+i and Information Security
At TSK we think of ourselves as a company committed to quality, health and safety and the environment, and according to our strategic framework, we have evolved by basing ourselves on a process of on-going improvement in all the areas of our activity.
To do so, we apply the Quality, Health and Safety, Environment, R&D+i and Information Security policies in all company activities, based on the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, UNE 166002:2006 and ISO/IEC 27001:2005 standards.
An adaptation and unification process for the management systems in the different TSK companies certified in previous years culminated with the integration of the Information Security Management System during 2012, with a truly ambitious scope, covering all services and systems offered by IT, developing the technology line that covers the growth and expansion of TSK in recent years.
Convinced of the need to expand and improve our products, we undertake Research, Development and Innovation projects that enable us to offer our Clients the most appropriate technological and economic solutions for their needs. As a result of our experience and market presence, TSK has its own proprietary technology for waste water and drinking water treatment, facility automation and control systems, and plants for supplying raw materials.
As regards the current management structure and organisation, TSK has an integrated Management Systems Department for quality, environment and occupational health and safety that works in conjunction with the R&D+i Management and Information Security managers.
TSK has a preventive organisation based on its own Joint Prevention Department, made up of professionals covering the preventive specialities of Safety at Work, Industrial Hygiene and Ergonomics, and applied Psycho-Sociology. This preventive organisation is complemented with an External Prevention service to cover Health Care, with the Group companies signed up to a contract with the Health Care Company Fremap S.L.
TSK’s preventive organisation effectively includes, as employee representatives, the Prevention Delegates from the different companies in the group; it also has a Health and Safety Committee, which provides information, participation and consultation on all health and safety-related topics.
As a complement to this preventive organisation, TSK has preventive resources which are designated for specific projects and carry out the preventive functions corresponding to the specific services carried out; these resources are Higher, Intermediate and Basic Level Prevention Technicians, with knowledge, skills and certified experience.
TSK Integrated Policy
From its establishment, TSK has sought to establish itself as a leader in undertaking Engineering projects and supplying Electricity Facilities of the highest quality, as well as the design, engineering and management of Industrial Plant projects, material handling facilities, mines energy and environment, encouraging reaching objectives, respect for the Environment and the highest level of occupational health and safety for the workers, making all necessary technical and human resources available.
Through its Management System, based on the UNE-EN-ISO 9001, UNE-EN ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, UNE 166002 and ISO/IEC 27001 Standards, TSK Management takes on a firm commitment of satisfying the requirements applicable to the product, to all affected parties (Client, Society and Administration), Environmental prevention, protection and preservation, promotion of improved working conditions, and improving the efficiency of the management system continuously and in a scheduled way, as well as providing profitability for its shareholders.
Management's commitment is set forth through
- Developing the documentation, procedures and systems necessary to ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements, as well as any requirement that TSK agrees to in the future, preventing pollution as well as damage and deterioration of health.
- Establishing permanent training programmes, providing personnel with a high level of qualification and the highest level of Occupational Health and Safety in undertaking the activities included in the Management System.
- Improving communication and information, both internally and externally in all processes deriving from our Management System.
- Involving, motivating raising awareness and committing to personnel to seek their participation in the management, development and application of the implemented System, to achieve the Quality required by the Client and control the environmental aspects that TSK activities may affect in the Environment, maintaining a high level of Occupational Health and Safety, and promoting greater awareness and implication of personnel in the R&D+i activities undertaking, promoting creativity and teamwork.
- Developing and maintaining a group effort, placing emphasis on increasing the capacity of TSK and on increasing its competitiveness, through constant improvement of quality and productivity, and attention to the innovations and technology changes required by the market.
- Using the R&D+i tools to generate ideas that can be turned into projects, controlling and following up on these projects effectively, setting up technological surveillance to identify technology opportunities and possible alliances that reinforce TSK as a leading company in research, design and innovation in our sector.
- •Establishing, reviewing and fulfilling the objectives and goals and the Policy that comprise the organisation's lines of action as a means of ensuring continuous improvement.
- Conducting control and follow-up to enable us to detect new environmental impacts, new occupational health and safety risks and improvements to the quality of our products and in the R&D+i process, enabling us to take the appropriate measures.
- Disseminating the Policy to the people who work for or on behalf of TSK and to other affected parties.
- Providing workers, suppliers and clients with appropriate Occupational Health and Safety, implementing control measures that make it possible to identify, evaluate and minimise existing risks.
- Seeking continuous satisfaction for Clients and affected parties, as a priority commitment in the organisation.
- Increasing the level of protection of the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information, as well as improving the protection of the organisation's reputation and providing an appropriate framework for optimising and maintaining the information security resources.
- Managing the information security risks by providing the necessary resources to identify and handle them.
TSK's CEO understands that fulfilling this commitment requires the contribution and participation of TSK personnel, their comprehension and understanding, their awareness of excellence in conforming the product and service, in the satisfaction of our clients and other affected parties, in the effectiveness and continuous improvement of the Management System and in fulfilling the objectives and goals set, and so issues this Statement of Policy for TSK through internal publication, external presentations and distribution to whomever requests it.