Integrated management system: Quality, environment, occupational health and safety, R&D+i and Information Security
At TSK we think of ourselves as a company committed to quality, health and safety and the environment, and according to our strategic framework, we have evolved by basing ourselves on a process of on-going improvement in all the areas of our activity.
To do so, we apply the Quality, Health and Safety, Environment, R&D+i and Information Security policies in all company activities, based on the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, UNE 166002:2006 and ISO/IEC 27001:2005 standards.
An adaptation and unification process for the management systems in the different TSK companies certified in previous years culminated with the integration of the Information Security Management System during 2012, with a truly ambitious scope, covering all services and systems offered by IT, developing the technology line that covers the growth and expansion of TSK in recent years.
Convinced of the need to expand and improve our products, we undertake Research, Development and Innovation projects that enable us to offer our Clients the most appropriate technological and economic solutions for their needs. As a result of our experience and market presence, TSK has its own proprietary technology for waste water and drinking water treatment, facility automation and control systems, and plants for supplying raw materials.
As regards the current management structure and organisation, TSK has an integrated Management Systems Department for quality, environment and occupational health and safety that works in conjunction with the R&D+i Management and Information Security managers.
TSK has a preventive organisation based on its own Joint Prevention Department, made up of professionals covering the preventive specialities of Safety at Work, Industrial Hygiene and Ergonomics, and applied Psycho-Sociology. This preventive organisation is complemented with an External Prevention service to cover Health Care, with the Group companies signed up to a contract with the Health Care Company Fremap S.L.
TSK’s preventive organisation effectively includes, as employee representatives, the Prevention Delegates from the different companies in the group; it also has a Health and Safety Committee, which provides information, participation and consultation on all health and safety-related topics.
As a complement to this preventive organisation, TSK has preventive resources which are designated for specific projects and carry out the preventive functions corresponding to the specific services carried out; these resources are Higher, Intermediate and Basic Level Prevention Technicians, with knowledge, skills and certified experience.
From its beginning, TSK has sought to establish itself as a leader in the development of engineering and supply projects of Electrical Installations of the highest quality, as well as in the design, engineering, and management of projects for Industrial Plants, installations for the handling of materials, mining, and the Environment, promoting the achievement of objectives, respect for the Environment, and the highest level of occupational health and safety for employees, providing all the necessary technical and human resources.
Through its Management System, based on the UNE-EN-ISO 9001, UNE-EN ISO 14001, ISO 45001, UNE 166002 and ISO/IEC 27001 Standards, the Management of TSK is firmly committed to satisfying the requirements applicable to the product, regarding all interested parties (Client, Company, and Administration), regarding prevention, protection, and Environmental protection, and others that the organization can consider in the context with its activity, regarding the promotion of safe and healthy working conditions and to make from innovation a means to differentiate itself in the market and to ensure the competitiveness of TSK, and regarding the continuous and planned improvement of the effectiveness of the management system, as well as providing profitability for its shareholders.
Management's commitment is set forth through
- Developing the documentation, procedures and systems necessary to ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements, as well as any requirement that TSK agrees to in the future, preventing pollution as well as damage and deterioration of health.
- Establishing permanent training programmes, providing personnel with a high level of qualification and the highest level of Occupational Health and Safety in undertaking the activities included in the Management System.
- Improving communication and information, both internally and externally in all processes deriving from our Management System.
- Involving, motivating raising awareness and committing to personnel to seek their participation in the management, development and application of the implemented System, to achieve the Quality required by the Client and control the environmental aspects that TSK activities may affect in the Environment, maintaining a high level of Occupational Health and Safety, and promoting greater awareness and implication of personnel in the R&D+i activities undertaking, promoting creativity and teamwork.
- Developing and maintaining a group effort, placing emphasis on increasing the capacity of TSK and on increasing its competitiveness, through constant improvement of quality and productivity, and attention to the innovations and technology changes required by the market.
- Defining the R+D+i strategy, in agreement to the Vision of R+D+I established by TSK using amongst other means the R+D+i tools to generate ideas which can potentially become projects and carrying out the management and monitoring of these projects in an effective manner, building technological awareness to identify technological opportunities and possible joint activities which can consolidate TSK as the leading company in research, design, and innovation within our sector.
- Establish, review and meet objectives and goals and the Policy which comprises the organization's procedures as the means of ensuring continuous improvement.
- Carrying out reviews and monitoring which allow us to detect new environmental impacts, new risks to the health and safety of employees and improvements in the quality of our products and R+D+i procedures, to enable us in this way to take the appropriate measures.
- Extending knowledge of the Policy to the persons who work for or in the name of TSK and to other interested parties..
- Providing for its employees, suppliers, and clients appropriate Occupational Health and Safety, establishing control measures which allow the elimination of dangers and minimizing the risks for Occupational Health and Safety.
- Constantly emphasizing the satisfaction of the Client and interested parties, as this is a principal commitment of the organization.
- Increasing the level of protection for the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information, as well as improving the protection of the organization's reputation and providing an appropriate framework to optimize and maintain information security resources
- Minimizing the risks and benefiting from the opportunities once identified and implementation of the necessary measures.
TSK's Chairman acknowledges that in order to meet this commitment the contribution, participation and inquiry of the TSK workers as well as its representatives is essential, their knowledge and understanding, their commitment to excellence regarding the compliance of the product and the service, in satisfying our clients and other interested parties, in the effectiveness and continuous improvement of the Management System, and in the achievement of the established objectives and goals, consequently issues this TSK