• Reporting to Plant Manager:
• Responsible for operational activities in the camp or rig under his supervision, ensuring the daily good management of the location.
• Fill and keep record of administrative forms in accordance with the Company rules.
• Manage the team of expatriates’ staff working at the camp and increase his motivation.
• Supervise and take part to the training of staff, according to the rules of HSE, Food Hygiene and Safety, HACCP, etc.
• Responsible for requests made to warehouse, stocking and stock checking in addition to cost
control reporting according to the rules made by the Company, always ensuring a minimum stock quantity for each item.
• Responsible for cold and dry stores in the location. He is the only person entitled to keep the keys and will be responsible for any eventual shortages.
• The Camp Boss must be clean, tidy and shall follow diligently the disciplinary rules laid out in his contract.
• Monthly Inventory with reported expiry date of all products.
• Write daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Responsible for the effective cleaning of the kitchen and all its corresponding areas, the dining area and stores, in accordance with the food Hygiene and Safety rules.
• Supervise the preparation of all meals and ensure that menus established are being adhered to
• High School Diploma mandatory
• Bachelor / Master degree in HSE preferably
• 5 years’ experience in similar position is mandatory
• 10 years’ experience in similar position is preferably
• Competent with Microsoft Office products, Internet, Systems Management, and other database programs
• Meticulous, pro-active with positive attitude and willing to learn
• Ability to supervise the work.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with people and general public.
• Ability to deal with employees from multi-cultural backgrounds.
• Ability to maintain financial records.- Ability to work independently.