Since early 2013 INGENIERÍA DE MANUTENCIÓN ASTURIANA, SA , is developing the project "Development of commercial office in Brazil ", funded by the Economic Development Institute of the Principality of Asturias " IDEPA " with record number IDE/2012/000541.
This project's primary goal is to find business opportunities in the energy, industry and environment areas.
Specifically, the main strategic business in Brazil for Ingemas during the year were:
• Construction of Hydroelectric Plants .
• EPC Construction of Thermal Generation Plant .
• EPC Construction of Photovoltaic Generation Plants .
• EPC Construction of Wind Farms, electrical substations and transmission lines.
• EPC Construction of water treatment plants .
A specialized technician in foreign trade funded by the Principality of Asturias and IDEPA’s resolution dated October 10th 2012 has worked in these fields in the technical sales department, and as an engineer with expertise in Foreign Trade, meeting the expectations and mainly focused in the Brazilian market.